CoLomBiaSauriOCoLomBiaSauriO

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Swelter Swelter

That was just superb. The art style, the characters, the atmosphere...marvelous!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

One of the best series ever conceived has come to an end...and even though it nearly brings to my eyes, I'm just so happy to have been there for the ride. Thank you Alan, thanks for the amazing, breathtaking work you've done ever since the first AvA. Yours are the only films that always keep thinking "How is that even possible?" no matter how much I research on animation. Thank you.

Payne In The Max Payne In The Max

How can you freaking make such a perfect impression of MP? That get's all the points for me, as well as the very clever writing behind it. A righteous parody my friend! Half a star down for not a so perfect animation overall, but good art nevertheless.

Arthropod Armada Arthropod Armada

I love it :) I love one hit deaths, I honestly don't know what people have against them, specially in shooters. But holy shit, that boss kicks my ass.

Quest for Sara Quest for Sara

This is simplicity done right. There is a lot to this game, and it doesn't seem like it. Great design. However, though I appreciate the challenge, many times it comes from Grandpa being way too large, so the hitbox is absurdly big, making him an easy target. This feels a bit cheap rather than challenging. The rest is simply great, nevertheless.

Jet Get Hero Jet Get Hero

Absolutely fantastic game. Great music, gameplay, graphics and SFX, though a bit too slow for my taste. I've seen worse getting sponsored, so why don't you try? I say go for it.

My voice acting demo reel My voice acting demo reel

I can see the new Troy Baker right here! You are very talented. Can you pull off more accents? Like a Yorkshireman impression, similar to that of Harry Enfield? Man it would be so fun! It's basically that guy at the end of this demo who farts and asks "Do you need anything else?" XD , but with a very messed up accent.

Acoustic Kakariko [Remake Acoustic Kakariko [Remake

Would you mind if I use this in a game? I love it!

MusicWizard responds:

Sure, as long you give me some credit ;)

Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp) Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp)

Cream Cheese and bitches (8)

CowaBunga! CowaBunga!

Man, I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nice composition here, cool cartoony style, and a very impressive ork in coloring and textures. Really captures that...turtly look in the skin and shells.