CoLomBiaSauriOCoLomBiaSauriO

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

My voice acting demo reel My voice acting demo reel

I can see the new Troy Baker right here! You are very talented. Can you pull off more accents? Like a Yorkshireman impression, similar to that of Harry Enfield? Man it would be so fun! It's basically that guy at the end of this demo who farts and asks "Do you need anything else?" XD , but with a very messed up accent.

Acoustic Kakariko [Remake Acoustic Kakariko [Remake

Would you mind if I use this in a game? I love it!

MusicWizard responds:

Sure, as long you give me some credit ;)

Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp) Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp)

Cream Cheese and bitches (8)

Adventura Adventura

Sooooooo epic!

Doumaaa responds:

Thanks!

spinach guitar spinach guitar

You made love to this beat! Super guitar playing brother.

Doumaaa responds:

thanks again :)

Belit's Gallows Belit's Gallows

Well I think it is is sad after all...it just has a happy ending :D

MotM - Reflections MotM - Reflections

My god that was mindblowing. Think I could get the tab for the guitar riff? Plis plis pliiiiiiiiiiiissss man, I would really appreciate it. I swear won't use it other than to hear it in my own hands, cause that riff's simply magic man, really.

ChaotixMachine responds:

I would if I could, but usually my songs are a one-shot deal. I dont have any tabs or anything for it, so youll have to figure out on your own, unfortunately. I usually play by heart, so I wouldnt know how to teach my songs to anyone, lol.

Good luck!

Rifles Break the Silence draft Rifles Break the Silence draft

This thing simply ROOOCKKSS!!! Man I find your guitar playing really amusing. Thing I could get the tab for the deep guitar which is heard repeating the same riff at the background the whole song? You know, the one played with the bass strings. I'm looking for something like that. May ask you for help, actually :$

Pbj Bring On The Fight Wip Pbj Bring On The Fight Wip

Guitars :3!!!

Definitely needs the guitars. It is perfect for a fight! Good call dude! Mmm...wonder if I could use it for something :D

pitbulljones responds:

HOW in the holy mofo of an aardvarks echidnea uncle did you stumble upon this,,,,,,,? two hours ago even????? christ on a bike...............defo needs guitar!!!! rhythm yes, and i agree, tis a proper fighting tune, shopuld be in rocky haha. use it for anything, use any of my tyunes for that matter. thanks for listening, and me strangely being drunk to check out this tune haha

Pitbulljones- One Night Pitbulljones- One Night

Yup, that's what I call atmosphere

Seems like someone here knows how to really create an ambient! Haha man, it is great, congrats. Just not my style, but to work this out with an infection is heroic. Pretty good :D!

pitbulljones responds:

haha dude!!!!!!!!! how have you found me??? im dumbfounded..... i aint about this in my music, im pretty much an allsorts, this tune, if i am totally honest was more to demonstrate, after a long hiatus that i can still make music y'know. i do not do ambient, i do pitbulljones haha. Again, THANK YOU......fascinated how you found me.