CoLomBiaSauriOCoLomBiaSauriO

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Arthropod Armada Arthropod Armada

I love it :) I love one hit deaths, I honestly don't know what people have against them, specially in shooters. But holy shit, that boss kicks my ass.

Quest for Sara Quest for Sara

This is simplicity done right. There is a lot to this game, and it doesn't seem like it. Great design. However, though I appreciate the challenge, many times it comes from Grandpa being way too large, so the hitbox is absurdly big, making him an easy target. This feels a bit cheap rather than challenging. The rest is simply great, nevertheless.

Jet Get Hero Jet Get Hero

Absolutely fantastic game. Great music, gameplay, graphics and SFX, though a bit too slow for my taste. I've seen worse getting sponsored, so why don't you try? I say go for it.

Shitstorm Shitstorm

Just what I was looking for c:
...man I've really fucked up.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Naw I basically spent a year making it so I'm the one that fucked up!

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

I love these tiny short games you ocasionally find. This squeals for a remake.

Pixel Aliens Pixel Aliens

Absolutely great. A short, awesome great time, nice to just casually pick up and beat. I love this kind of games. However, I don't dig the bullet sponge aspect of bosses in many shooters, but this game nearly pulled it off. In review: short and sweet.

TreasureBird in Dreamland TreasureBird in Dreamland

Well, even though I did like this game, I find Mr. Pig's Great Escape to be superior in design: the challenge is clearer, design is more mindful, and even though it is harder it is less frustrating, thanks to the lack of a life system. The overall game, in my opinion, is better executed. However, that's understandable, since this game is much more ambitious, with it's open levels and environments, so I wouldn't say Mr Pig is necessarily a better game. Though the art is better here, the visual feedback can be really terrible at times. Distinguishing between foreground and background is a pain, but that can be fixed with a simple tint in the tile art. Also, given the size of the levels, restarting can be a bit annoying at times, and since it is no easy game, losing all your lives and having to restart the whole thing is even worse. I would rather have losing a life send you to a checkpoint, and losing all of them to the beginning of the level, or perhaps ditch the life system, but all of this would require a whole level redesign.
This game has a lot of potential, which I hope is fully unleashed for the desktop version. Best of lucks for that!

Condition Condition

Why is this game so good? Seriously, I can't get my head around it. Sure, it's a short Cave Story sci-fi, but it is a game just like I love em: short and pure fun. Thank you so much for this little piece of greatness.

abielins responds:

Thank you! Glad you like it so much!

Spiderling Spiderling

This game is full of bugs!...no one laughing? Ok, I'll just review it then...

A small, yet touching story, told through challenging puzzles, nice secrets, some fantastic art —both in the music and aesthetics— and an exquisite atmosphere that can't keep you from remembering good Metroidvania games like Cave Story or Poacher. The web control takes a little getting used to, but after a while it seems like it is all that you needed. There is nothing like a puzzle that, once you figure it out, you wonder what took you so long :D This right here, is a game of surprisingly high quality in all of it's aspects.

life is hard life is hard

Well, I get the message. This really feels like life. It's so unfairly hard you even doubt it is even possible to beat, yet it is. Life is hard, unfair, overwhelming and unbearable. So is this game. Congratulations, you did it: you represented life in a game. It's too bad I couldn't take it anymore and got to the 4th level I think, I really wanted to know the rest of the story. I know this game will be hated for it's pretentiousness, since it is not really a game...it's art. Therefore, it sucks as a game. But as art it nails it. I hope you can overlook the hate reviews and be happy with what you accomplished: a faithful representation of life —and a fucking unplayable one, too :D.