CoLomBiaSauriOCoLomBiaSauriO

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Swelter Swelter

That was just superb. The art style, the characters, the atmosphere...marvelous!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

One of the best series ever conceived has come to an end...and even though it nearly brings to my eyes, I'm just so happy to have been there for the ride. Thank you Alan, thanks for the amazing, breathtaking work you've done ever since the first AvA. Yours are the only films that always keep thinking "How is that even possible?" no matter how much I research on animation. Thank you.

Payne In The Max Payne In The Max

How can you freaking make such a perfect impression of MP? That get's all the points for me, as well as the very clever writing behind it. A righteous parody my friend! Half a star down for not a so perfect animation overall, but good art nevertheless.

SpongeMen SquareWatch SpongeMen SquareWatch

Oh my God! Hahaha awkard humour anyone can enjoy! Congratulations, great animation (nailed the artstyle) and one of the best mashup parodies I've ever seen.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Oh my GOD! Hahaha I dream of the day when I can be part of this shit you make, guys.

The Exorcism of Donald Duck The Exorcism of Donald Duck

Pure gold! Disturbing, amazing artstyle, once again lurking into the creepy nature of Disney's creation, all so creepypasta like, that I love the most! This here is my passion...behold a masterpiece right here!

RyanStorm responds:

wow, thanks dude.

It's just a mask -TMNT tr It's just a mask -TMNT tr

I was all alone, and yet I laughed and laughed and couldn't stop laughing, cause I thought the exact same thing after the teaser :')

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Introducing childhood traumas :D!!

I'll Be There For You I'll Be There For You